Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre understands the importance of privacy and the protection of personal data in the digital age and is therefore committed to protecting the privacy of users of Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre services while browsing or using our websites and using our services on smartphone applications.
Why do we collect and process your personal data ?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services you request from us; To allow you to use online forms and surveys, including Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre application services that require registration; To allow you to register for certain services, such as newsletters, summary information, updates, or to create an account, in this case, we will ask you for personal data such as your name and email address.
- To allow you to share information; To allow you to take full advantage of the sharing features that we offer, such as participating in the viewer forum and discussion boards, and interacting with the applications of the second screen for joint viewing To allow you to create a profile account that can be seen by the public on the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre website and application, which may include - if you choose to do so - your name and photo; And to combine your personal information that we obtained through one of the services with the information we collected from other services provided by the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre to facilitate sharing some things with the people you know.
- To maintain and improve our services; To understand how you use Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre services and implement other functions, and to develop new services and offers.
- To give you services specific to your needs and interests; To provide you with customized content - like ads and related services - and let us know you better to give you more services you request - more offers, exclusive offers, information and competitions and to give you better user experience. Also, to reveal more complicated things, for example, which advertisements you may find most useful or which services and information are more suitable for you, which gives you a better and more beneficial experience for our digital properties.
- To carry out payment transactions; To store the transaction log and making sure to pay your subscription fees to our services and compliance with the legal or regulatory obligation in this regard.
- To communicate with you; To allow you to contact the center of the storm; Keep a record of our conversations; To help you solve any issues you may encounter, To send you promotional offers and direct marketing, To inform you about our services such as providing you with information about future programs or adding modifications to our digital properties. To contact you to compete and participate in various offers.
- To create and maintain a reliable and safe environment; Investigating, detecting, preventing, or reporting fraud, misrepresentations, violations, security incidents, or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Compliance with any applicable laws or regulations; Or responding to legal requests for information from the government or through legal procedures; To achieve any other purpose that is disclosed to you in connection with our services; And contact you to resolve disputes and provide assistance with our services.
On what legal basis do we process your personal data ?
Depending on the type of data to be processed, we will process your personal data on one of the following grounds:
- Your prior consent: For example, when we offer you to register for our services and create an account for you, or marketing emails or when we ask you to follow any relevant procedure that allows you to either accept or refuse to process the intended data clearly; If you accept, you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. However, in some cases, your choice not to disclose your personal data or withdraw your consent may limit your use of our services, features, or offers. For example, you may not be able to access portions of the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre application and respond to your inquiries without providing the relevant information.
- Contractual relationship: In such a case, the processing of your personal data is generally necessary to implement or fulfill the contract; This means that if you do not want us to process your personal data in this context, we may refuse to enter into such a contract with you.
Legal obligations are applicable to our activities.
Who can access your personal data ?
- ‘‘All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties’’
- ‘’http://storm.ae/” will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties’’
- For the purposes described above, we will grant access to your personal data to authorized Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre employees and Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre members who need to know that information in order to process it to our advantage, and who are subject to strict confidential contractual obligations and may be disciplined and even terminate our dealings with them if they fail to implement these obligations.
In addition, we may need to transfer or allow an authorized third party to access your personal data
- Representatives of our media agents; Legal advisors, witnesses, experts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities in order to protect the center of the storm from any harm to its rights, property or safety, to protect our users, the public and any third party as required or permitted by law, and to impose the necessary conditions for our services, including investigating possible violations;
- Administrative or judicial authorities in order to fulfill the requirements of any applicable law, statute, legal procedure, or government request enforceable.
We may also collect publicly anonymous data and for third parties and other approved partners - such as advertising companies or related sites. For example, we may share information with the public to provide indicators about the general use of our services.
How do we protect the security of your personal data ?
We follow appropriate physical, electronic, technical, and security and regulatory security measures, including governance forms to protect your personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act from unauthorized access to personal data, use, change, disclosure, or destruction of personal data.
Please note that it is not possible to guarantee the transmission of any data via the Internet or the website without any interference. In addition, you must also take appropriate measures to protect your personal data, especially by maintaining the password and its confidentiality. If you know or have doubts that your account credentials have been lost, stolen, embezzled, or exposed to any other risks or if there is any actual unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by following the instructions in the "How to Contact Us" section below
If we know or have reason to believe that your personal data has been compromised, we will promptly notify users affected by a breach in accordance with applicable laws.
How long is your personal data retention ?
We will keep your personal data for as long as your account is active, or as long as necessary for the purpose for which the data was originally collected. This retention time may be up to 10 years. Our retention times are based on the needs of our activities, and your information that is no longer needed is categorically transferred or destroyed anonymously.
We aim to maintain our services in a way that protects information from accidental or harmful destruction. For this reason, after deleting information from our services, we may not immediately delete the remaining copies from our active servers and we may not remove the information from our backup systems.
We may also retain your personal data for longer times if necessary to comply with our legal obligations or to protect our legitimate interests.
How to access, update, and delete your personal data ?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to exercise the following rights:
- the right to access your personal data, in which case we may provide you with a copy of this data, if not directly available to you, for example within your personal account
- The right to amend your personal data, if your data is inaccurate or outdated; In this regard, it is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if any change in your personal data occurred during the time we keep your information.
- The right to withdraw consent, as processing depends on your prior consent and withdraw your consent to all marketing operations;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, as the treatment depends on our legitimate interests, insofar as your position allows it;
- The right to delete your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data;
- The right to receive your personal data for transmission to a third party or to transfer your personal data to a third party of your choice if this is technically possible;
- • The right to file a complaint with a data protection authority if it considers that the processing of your personal data has violated the data protection law.
You can send a request to us in this regard at any time as described in the "How to contact us" section.
- We may need to verify your identity before we act upon your request
- Since the exercise of these rights is subject to certain legal conditions and restrictions, we may have to refuse your application if these conditions are not met or if legal restrictions exist;
- We may reject repeated requests without reasonable cause, requiring technical effort (for example developing a new system or a fundamental change of existing practices), or posing a risk to the privacy of others.
However, we will endeavor to deal promptly with your request within one month (subject to any extensions that we legally verify). If we reject your request, we will inform you of the reasons.
Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre services may be provided by and / or use of features (such as weather tracking elements) that are operated by third-party platforms, or contain links to sites operated by a third party whose personal data-handling policies may differ from those of ours.
You may be able to access Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre services through mobile device platforms, decoders, and a number of other internet-connected devices. Additionally, you may encounter third-party applications that interact with Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre services. This third party has separate and independent personal data policies..
We invite you to review these policies and conditions if you wish to inquire about the processing of your personal data by a third party.
How to contact us ?
If you have any other questions, please contact us through the application or call us at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where applicable (for example, if the changes require processing new data based on your prior approval) we will ensure that you have had the ability to accept these changes in order to continue to use or reject our services - in which case you have the right to cancel your use of the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre services.