- You are solely responsible for any Content that you display on our Services, and posting any Content on our Services means that you
- You undertake that the publication is your own business and that you have the right to submit it to us for use in all of the above-mentioned purposes;
- Agree to waive any moral rights in your posts to provide and publish them on the Services and to use them for all the purposes mentioned above;
- Your posts do not infringe any rights of others, restrict or prohibit their use and enjoyment of the Services;
- You warrant that your use of the Services and the posting of the Content therein is legal and not prohibited and does not cause harm or inconvenience to others and that it does not contain any offensive or offensive material or obstructs the course of normal dialogue within the Services.
- You refrain and do not encourage any other person, to provide any Content from:
- It may include or urge the Alliance and / or use of unacceptable, degrading, offensive, threatening, violent or intolerant language (religion, race, gender, sexual orientation, origin, age, disability, or physical or mental condition);
- It may include discussions encouraging, inciting or providing harmful information related to criminal or unlawful practices (including without limitation pornography, explosives, weapons, violence, drugs, viruses, piracy or copyright violations);
- Includes placing other website URLs that contain material that violates third-party intellectual property rights;
- constitutes a breach of any legal duty of others, such as contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- Includes exchanging phone numbers or home addresses, or harassing other users of the Services;
- includes impersonating our employees, celebrities, or any other personalities or people;
- includes false or misleading facts;
- Includes actions that interfere with or disrupt the effectiveness or stability of Service security (including but not limited to viruses, sudden crashes, worms, Trojan horses, or any other form of virus);
- Includes unwanted advertisements, offers, intrusion methods or use of the Services for unauthorized commercial purposes;
- includes any signals that detract from or underestimate us and the extent of the Services;
- It includes any Contents that cause harm to us.
- We shall, at our sole discretion, determine any breach of Clauses 2 and 3 above when you use the Services. In the event of a breach of any of these two items, we take measures that we deem appropriate, including:
We exclude our responsibility for actions taken in breach of items 2 and 3 above. The responses in the above item are unrestricted and we can take any other action that we think is reasonably appropriate
- the immediate or temporary withdrawal of your right to use the Services and / or any of its components
- alert you;
- Take legal action to compensate us for all costs based on compensation for the breach;
- Take more legal action against you
- Disclose that necessary information to law enforcement authorities as we deem necessary
Although we require all users of the Services to adhere to these conditions, you acknowledge that other users may place materials that you consider offensive or inappropriate to the Services. We assume no responsibility or obligation to the Content that these people place on the Services, nor does that Content reflect our opinions
When it includes Services on links to other websites and sources provided by others, we do not have any control over the Contents of these sites or sources, and we do not accept any responsibility for them or for any losses or damages that may arise from your use of them.
Storm Center website Services are not subject to any fees, and Storm Center application Services require payment of fees from your side for use. Storm center Services that require payment of fees, we refer to as Storm Center application Services.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so legally and fairly and in a manner that does not harm our reputation or exploit it, except that you may not create that link in a manner that indicates any participation or approval that does not exist from us.
You may not create any link from any Services that do not belong to you.
It is prohibited to place Services on any other Services, and you may not create a link to any part of the Services other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw any permission to create a link without any prior notice.
When the Services include links to other websites and sources provided by others, those links are provided to view them only and we have no control over the Contents of these sites or sources, and we do not accept any responsibility for them or for any losses or damages that may arise from Your use of it
When the Services include links to other websites and sources provided by others, we do not have any control over the Contents of these sites or resources, and we do not accept any responsibility for them or for any losses or damages that may arise from your use of them
Storm Center application Services require a fee from your side to use.
There are additional conditions when you use the Services of the Storm Center and are described below. Therefore, if you wish to participate in the Storm Center application, please carefully read the additional conditions, knowing that the conditions for the Services of the Storm Center site remain in force in addition to the special conditions for the Storm Center application, if you are not a user of the Storm Center application, the stipulated below does not apply on you:
You can view the details of your participation in the Services of the Storm Center at any time on the Services of the Storm Center. You commit that your account on the Storm Center application is for personal use as it is used for simultaneous broadcasting separately. You also agree that, for several reasons (from the limits of licenses and / or the rights of third persons over the Content), that the ability to view the Content may vary from one device to another.
- Visa or MasterCard, Credit Cards, Apple Pay, and Google Pay in AED, USD, and OMR will be accepted for payment.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Customer using website and/or application who are Minor/under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website and application.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Member policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- When paying what you must pay when you subscribe to Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, known as “Storm Center” application Services via a credit card or any other payment method accepted by Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, also known as “Storm Center”, you explicitly agree to your bill and pay the monthly, annual, or six-month subscription fees, fees for any other Services, any fees, expenses, and price Currency exchange and taxes from your use of this method of payment. If you wish to change the payment method and / or change the credit card details, you can, and you must update your information Related to payment for storm center Services. Upon the expiry of your credit card and / or any change in your financial statement and the non-change and / or renewal of data and / or the cancellation of your subscription, you agree to continue with your invoice and pay us your dues, and you also assume your responsibility for any amounts due
- You acknowledge the possibility of additional costs (including but not limited to: your internet subscription/data offers/subscriptions / etc.) (“internet costs”) and that you bear full responsibility for internet costs while using the Services as stipulated by your network / mobile operator or Your mobile/operating company.
- Billing" means the fees due and / or debit, depending on the method of payment you used. It is worth paying your subscription at the beginning of your subscription or the end of the free trial time, either of them before the other, and upon the monthly renewal of the subscription unless or upon the termination of the subscription or your account or the freezing or interruption of Services according to what is stated in this text. You can follow the renewal dates through the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, known as “Storm Center” application Services.
- We will invoice your monthly/semi-annual/annual payments as the month begins on the day of your subscription. If your subscription day is not mentioned in a particular month (as the 31st of a month followed by a month of 30 days), we will invoice you on the last day of this month. You agree that the value of the amounts invoiced on your account may vary from month to month due to offers, your subscription plan, fees and taxes, and allow us to invoice you and vary the values. We will notify you via e-mail or management messages on the application of any change in the value of your participation in the application of the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, known as “Storm Center”, but we will not be able to inform you of any changes in fees and taxes.
- Once the payment is made, the confirmation notice will be sent to the member via email and a notification message for the mobile app within 24 hours of receipt of payment.
- Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, known as “Storm Center” has the absolute and discretionary right to provide you with additional limited rights, and Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, known as “Storm Center” has the absolute right to decide the quality and number of rights when the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, known as “Storm Center” Services are interrupted for technical reasons, provided that the said provision, if any, is not and will not be considered an acquired right for anyone.
Current subscription and cancellation
Your participation in the Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre, also known as “Storm Center” application will remain valid on a monthly/semi-annual/annual basis, unless and until you cancel the subscription or until they break and/or the suspension of Services according to the conditions. Aleasifa News and Advertising Centre aslo known as “Storm Center” does not support refunds. You must cancel your subscription to avoid billing before the monthly renewal date. We will increase any fees and / or taxes - if any - on your monthly bill. Upon the cancellation of your subscription, the cancellation applies from the end of the month in which the cancellation took place, as there will be no refund to you of any sums paid in this framework. You can cancel your subscription through the Storm Center application Services.
Storm Center reserves all rights to claim any amounts associated with the Storm Center application and not paid by you. It remains your entire responsibility to pay full amounts, fees, expenses, and fees for any transaction, execution, and collection of amounts through any means (collection companies, law firms, arbitration, etc.).
On some occasions, and for some eligible customers, we are allowed to enable what use the Storm Center app as a free trial. If you receive your free trial, we will inform you of the terms and duration of the experiment. The free trial cannot be combined with any other offers
By the end of the free trial time, you will be billed monthly / half-yearly / annually for the subscription that you chose by the payment method that you chose (with any taxes and fees) unless you canceled your subscription before the end of the free trial. Therefore, you must specify the method of payment upon registering for the free trial.
You should take note and reserve, as the center of the storm will not inform you of the end of the free trial and the start of billing. Therefore, to avoid billing, you must unsubscribe from the Storm Center application before the last day of the free trial. You can cancel your subscription through the Storm Center application Services. Your participation in the Storm Center application will remain valid on a monthly/semi-annual/annual basis, unless and until you cancel the subscription or until they break and/or the suspension of Services according to the conditions. You can cancel your subscription as stipulated in the current subscription and cancel it.
Through your participation in the Storm Center application through offers to purchase products and / or Services from a third party, you agree that the Storm Center is not responsible in any way for the products and / or Services from the third party
Accounts and Registration
From time to time we may provide Services that require your registration or opening an account on the Storm Center application. In this case, upon opening an account with the Storm Center application, the following additional conditions apply:
- You will be personally responsible for your use or the use of a person other than you for your account. When using a third person for your account, you agree to assume full responsibility for the use, and you confirm that the third person is in full compliance with the conditions
- All information that you provide at your registration must be correct and accurate. You must keep your password confidential. You do not have to publish your password to any representative of the Storm Center application. Since you remain personally responsible for the use of your account, you are required to secure, preserve, and not share your password. You must inform customer Service on the Storm Center application if you know or complain about the unauthorized use of your account, as well as inform us of any change in your information and data in case we want to communicate with you
- You can cancel your account through Storm Center Services. If you are subscribing to the Storm Center application, you must cancel the Storm Center application before you can cancel your account. Please see the current subscription paragraph and cancel above for instructions on how to cancel your subscription to the Storm Center application
We reserve the right to terminate or prohibit the use of your account or your use of the Services of the Storm Center or the use of viewing the Content at any time, without prior warning or responsibility on the Storm Center, in case of suspicion and/or identification of the Storm Center and its discretionary authority, that you violated any condition of Conditions, law, or legal text, or you have performed inappropriate works or any other reason. We also reserve the right to terminate your account if this use is a burden on our Services and / or equipment.
- In the event of using the Storm Center application on iOS device, payment will be made through your iTunes account if the purchase is confirmed.
- Subscription fees may vary depending on the country or payment method on your iTunes account.
- Subscription renewal fee will be automatically deducted unless the subscription is canceled before the current subscription ends.
- The free trial time will be granted only once per account.
The Content on the Services is provided without any guarantees, conditions, or pledges as to its accuracy
As for your use of the Services, we and any of the group companies, officials, managers, employees, shareholders or agents therein do not assume any responsibility towards the quantity or type of any losses or damages you or others may incur (including without limitation any losses or disciplinary damages) Direct or indirect dependency, or any losses in returns, profits, commercial goodwill, data, contracts, use of funds, losses or damages arising from or related to the disruption of business in any way, and whether as a result of tort liability (including without Restriction of negligence (, contracts or otherwise) in connection with the use or inability to use or the consequences of the use of the Services, including without limitation the damage caused by viruses to your computer equipment, software, data or any property of your own, due to your entry, use, or You browse for Services.
The foregoing does not affect any liability that we cannot exclude or limit under the applicable law
You agree to compensate us and indemnify our subsidiaries, directors, officials, employees and agents concerned, as well as their licensors and suppliers, for and against any of the claims, procedures, claims, or pleadings, as well as any of the losses, obligations, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) that arise About:
- Any misleading, act or omission by you regarding your use of the Services;
- You do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
The Abu Dhabi Emirates Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising out of or related to a visit to the Services
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of, relating to, the subject matter or formulation thereof (including non-contractual disputes or claims) is subject to the laws of the United Arab Emirates
If you have any inquiries or questions about any material that appears on the Services, please inform us by contacting us via e-mail or the application of the storm center
Thank you for reading these terms and visiting the Services.